DATES

Dates remain the same for each month. Unless there are less days in the month.

- Sign ups close on the 25th

- Previews are due the 28th.

- Blog roll is sent on the 30th.

- Train launches on the 1st.

DESIGNER BLINKIE

FANS BLINKIE

Monday, September 12, 2011
So this is the first blogtrain that I will be admin for. Im not really sure what Im getting myself into but I love to participate in blogtrains and some of the groups I was in, are falling to the way side. darn it, if real life is getting in the way of digi-scrapping! LOL

Anywho, if you don't already know me, you can call me Wy. I'm the scrapper over at DesignsbyLK. I picked January Rain after the song by David Gray. I love him & his music and it was featured in one of my favorite films, Serendipity. I tried different variations of several names but couldn't settle on one I thought was original. :)

For the blogtrain, I will choose a different color palette and theme. Sign-ups will be end on 25th of every month and previews due on the 28th or 29th (depending on how many days the month has) and will release the blogtrain on the 1st of the succeeding month.

so if you're interested in joining, please join the yahoo group HERE and all messages will be sent through there. If you need to email me off-list, you can email me at lovelyn8tvdesigns@gmail.com. Change the group email settings so you control how much email comes into your inbox. I cannot anticipate the amount of mail that comes through the group.

Feel free to ask any questions and everyone is welcome to join.
:) Wy
Designsbylk

1 comments:

Cosmictadpole said...

Yay! I'm glad to see a new blog train start up. I, too, was dismayed at seeing some of the others shutting down. Thanks so much for getting this going, and I look forward to seeing all the awesome contributions!

Followers

Popular Posts